St. Pius X Catholic School welcomes applications from students with a wide variety of passions, personal backgrounds, and unique perspectives.
WELCOMING NEW STUDENTS!
We are now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year!
- Priority application for siblings of currently enrolled students begins January 2, 2023.
- Open application for new students begins February 1, 2023.
- We have continuous enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year for grades that have open seats.
Click here to complete an application
- All students applying for pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years old prior to August 31.
- All students applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old prior to August 31 per North Carolina State law.
- Applications will be accepted starting February 1 for students who do not have a sibling already enrolled at our school. Siblings of students currently enrolled at our school are given first priority.
- We have a rolling admissions policy; however, students who apply after a class is filled will be placed on a waiting list.
- The state of North Carolina begins accepting applications for the Opportunity Scholarship and the Educational Student Accounts program on February 1 (see Affordability for more information).
- Visit St. Pius X Catholic School for a tour if you have not already done so.
- Complete our online application, including required documents:
- Most recent progress report/report card (grades 1-8; K if applicable)
- Final report card from the previous school year (grades 1-8)
- Standardized test results (grades 1-8, as applicable)
- Most recent IEP/504, if applicable
- Most recent ed/psych or neuropsychological assessment, if applicable
- Teacher or caregiver evaluation
- Birth certificate (pre-K and K only)
- Non-refundable application and assessment fee of $200 (+$20 processing fee charged by FACTS)
- You will be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule a placement assessment for your student. This is conducted by St. Pius X Catholic School and is required of all new students to determine their readiness for the grade to which they are applying and to help us determine whether we are able to support their strengths and needs. You will receive the results of the assessment.
- Once we receive a teacher/caregiver's evaluation and any applicable academic documents pertaining to the student, our admissions committee will meet to review the student's application packet and his/her placement test results. The committee will determine whether St. Pius X Catholic School is a good fit for the student.
- You will be notified of the committee's decision, including any recommendations, by the Admissions Director.
- If your child is offered enrollment, complete an online enrollment packet, including required documents:
- Birth certificate (grades 1-8)
- List of immunizations (click here for a list of immunizations required prior to the start of school)
- Health form completed by your student's physician within the past year
- Baptismal and sacramental certificates (if Catholic)
- Completed Parish Participation form signed by your pastor (in order to receive the participating Catholic rate of tuition)
- Child Custody Documents, if applicable