St. Pius X Catholic School welcomes applications from students with a wide variety of passions, personal backgrounds, and unique perspectives.
WELCOMING NEW STUDENTS!
We are still accepting applications for new students for the 2022-2023 school year.
- All students applying for pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years old prior to August 31.
- All students applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old prior to August 31 per North Carolina State law.
- Applications will be accepted starting February 1 for students who do not have a sibling already enrolled at our school. Siblings of students currently enrolled at our school are given first priority.
- We have a rolling admissions policy; however, students who apply after a class is filled will be placed on a waiting list.
- The state of North Carolina begins accepting applications for the Opportunity Scholarship and the Educational Student Accounts program on February 1 (see Affordability for more information).
- Visit St. Pius X Catholic School for a tour if you have not already done so.
- Complete our online application, including required documents:
- Most recent progress report/report card (grades 1-8; K if applicable)
- Final report card from the previous school year (grades 1-8)
- Standardized test results (grades 1-8, as applicable)
- Most recent IEP/504, if applicable
- Most recent ed/psych or neuropsychological assessment, if applicable
- Teacher or caregiver evaluation (as applicable for pre-K applicants)
- Birth certificate (pre-K and K only)
- Schedule a placement assessment for your student. This is conducted by St. Pius X Catholic School, and you will be contacted by the admissions office. There is $100 fee (nonrefundable) for the assessment.
- Our admissions committee will meet to review your student's application packet and his/her placement test results. The committee will determine whether St. Pius X Catholic School is a good match for your student's strengths and needs.
- You will be notified of the committee's decision, including any recommendations, by the Admissions Director.
- If your child is offered enrollment, complete an online enrollment packet, including required documents:
- Birth certificate (grades 1-8)
- List of immunizations (click here for a list of immunizations required prior to the start of school)
- Health form completed by your student's physician within the past year
- Baptismal and sacramental certificates (if Catholic)
- Completed Parish Participation form signed by your pastor (in order to receive the participating Catholic rate of tuition)
- Child Custody Documents, if applicable