The SPX Fund

 

What is the SPX Fund?

The SPX Fund is an annual endeavor to support SPX programs, activities, buildings, and grounds. Tuition covers only 69% of the cost of a SPX education. The remaining 31% comes from generous donations from constituents -- trustees, faculty, staff, parents, grandparents, friends, and alumni -- who support the SPX Fund.
Parents give to invest in their child’s future, alumni give to show their appreciation, and friends give because they believe in the SPX mission. Every donation made directly impacts every student at SPX. All SPX Fund gifts are tax-deductible.
 

2015-2016 SPX Fund Deadline: June 30, 2016

 

Checks payable to Saint Pius X Catholic School can be mailed to:
Saint Pius X Catholic School
2200 N. Elm Street
Greensboro, NC 27408